Why to invest in Bulgaria?
– Bulgaria is a member of the European Union, NATO and WTO.
– Considering that Bulgaria is a member of the EU – the goods, services, capital and people are entitled to free movement.
– Bulgaria figures as a bridge to the entry of Turkish companies` products into the EU markets.
– Turkish companies may take advantage of the European funds in Bulgaria.
The Bulgarian Lev is pegged to the Euro at a rate of 1.95583 Leva = 1 Euro.
– Bulgaria, located in the center of the Balkans where five pan-European corridors pass, is an important point from a logistics point of view. The country has four main airports, two major seaports and several Danube ports.
– The corporate income tax rate in Bulgaria is the lowest in the European Union and is fixed at 10 percent, the personal income is taxed at 5 percent.
– Investment projects worth more than 5 million euros, which generate employment for more than 50 people, are entitled to import equipment with VAT exemption for 2 years. – The labour costs in Bulgaria are among the lowest in Central and Eastern Europe.
– Electricity prices are much lower than the average for Europe.